Shopping from mobile devices is growing in popularity, access to online shopping is becoming more widespread, and the (already robust) eCommerce industry is growing rapidly. eMarketer states by 2023, worldwide retail eCommerce sales will total around $6.2T, up a whopping 84% from $3.4T in 2019.
To have a successful and competitive online business, you need an eCommerce platform that is well-designed, full of easy-to-use features, and can integrate seamlessly with your operations. If you’re in the world of eCommerce, you already know that Shopify is one of the best platforms out there.
Just ask the 1.75 million merchants already using the platform.
- Have a good-looking website with Shopify’s wide variety of templates. You can easily match the look and feel of your product to your online presence. After all, it only takes a mere 50 milliseconds for a consumer to form an opinion on your website.
- Speedy service is key to a successful online business. According to an analysis done by Portent, website conversion rates drop by an average of 4.42% with each additional second of load time (between seconds 0-5). With consumers accustomed to getting what they want immediately, your platform must display your products at lightning speed.
- Stay secure with Shopify. Did you know they take care of your PCI compliance for you? That means you don’t have to think twice about whether or not you can handle orders made by credit card. Plus, Shopify also enables SSL certificates to encrypt all data.
- Get the support you need with 24/7, lightning-fast technical support. Say goodbye to lost hours and customers due to a glitch in the system. 61% of users are unlikely to return to a site they had trouble accessing, but that won’t be yours.
- Easy integration with other ERP, CRM, or operations platforms, like SkuNexus, an all-in-one inventory, order, shipping, and warehouse management software, that keeps your backend operations running smooth as butter.
As fantastic as the front-end of your business needs to be to attract customers, your back-end operations are just as important for keeping your information up-to-date. There’s no solution more powerful than SkuNexus.
- Inventory Synchronization
Stockouts occur when a retailer does not have enough inventory to fulfill customer orders. These slip-ups cost retailers $1T each year. With SkuNexus, orders from Shopify flow directly into the software, and inventory is allocated against the order immediately, even before fulfillment. Every receipt, order, return, and adjustment to your product inventory in SkuNexus is pushed to Shopify in real-time, which eliminates backorders and stockouts.
- Order Management
SkuNexus automatically imports all product, customer, and order data from Shopify, in real-time, which dramatically reduces human error and improves order accuracy. Customizable rules can be created by your team to then automatically route orders to the optimal fulfillment method/location (e.g. based on stock levels or proximity). SkuNexus is set up for shipping, dropshipping, and BOPIS (buy online, pick up in-store ) and can even handle multiple fulfillments for a single order. Complex order profiles become simple, resulting in faster delivery and more customer satisfaction.
With the click of a button, make a product dropshippable and set a default vendor within SkuNexus. When an order is placed for that item, a purchase order (“PO”) is automatically generated and sent to the default vendor for fulfillment. SkuNexus even offers unlimited vendor user roles in SkuNexus, so your dropship vendors can log into the dedicated vendor portal to update product SKUs, pricing, and inventory levels.
- Speedy Shipping and Clear Tracking
SkuNexus’ automated shipping decisions make sending your product a breeze. Whether you’re sending finicky ice cream through FedEx First Overnight, or sending this season’s newest swimsuit overseas through DHL, SkuNexus allows you to save on shipping costs and eliminates human error when processes are customized and standardized. Overwhelmingly, customers not only expect to receive a package on-time, but also to see the status of their order, including the current location and estimated delivery date. 98% of consumers believe that shipping impacts brand loyalty. With SkuNexus, you can easily meet your customers’ strict shipping schedules and allow both your company and your customer to track fulfillment every step of the way.
Book a personalized demo with us today or check out the SkuNexus Connect app within the Shopify app store to see how SkuNexus can make your back-end operations easier. SkuNexus was purpose-built with Shopify retailers in mind, and is designed to reduce manual and repetitive work, thereby reducing errors, saving time, and improving outputs!